ive got three white and one blue t5 lights dont know what size they are. my protein skimmer dont know whats it called but is powered by a 2000l p/h pump, personally i think its to small for my tank and im getting a sump made up for me tomorrw. got water in the tank now but just cycling it through a canister now and a power head.

What water did you use and substrate and do you have any LR, when you get a sump going remove the canister filter and keep it for Carbon and PO4 remover.

PS tomorrow is a public holiday, but hope you still can get the sump made tomorrow.;)

ill give them a call. my freinds in the glass company. got water out the sea i drove down the coast till i found the cleanest water and then bucketed 700l into a big water tank on the back of my bucky. what is LR?

ive got a 1000l water drum. no LR yet got a guy down here that can get me some so hopefully soon but wanna get my sump running first

Just a word of advice on filling that tank - i have one like that - VERY VERY DANGEROUS IF NOT FILLED WHEN TRAVELLING - it can capsize you - fill it completely and you will have a safe journey home - even if it is a short distance -

i found that out the hard way. when not filled properly theirs to much space for the water to move around

the cabinet my tank is sitting on has three compartments. i was wondering if i could part my sump into two tanks cause one compartment is to small, then the first tank would flow into the second one. then return to my tank. but my tank has no overflow (no holes basically). ive heard of a syphonic method or i must just get my tank cut for an overflow to my sump

Here is where the pics start to help and for the guys to help out properly there's definately gonna be need of dimensions - not approximate but as precise as possible - so unless you got a measuring tape handy now you have to start getting some dimensions for more help

Welcome to MASA!!

Back
Top Bottom