New Hobbies Needed

yeah iuts a fantastic thing to do, i just did it on a rather large scale.....you try making the bi product of honey production from 2500 hives into fermented drink and type straight afterwards:)

but i must admit, mead making is a wonderful hobby, im glad ive scaled it down to a manageable scale now.

I second that one...although I have never stopped.
Posted via Mobile Device

I need to get on the bandwagon again.... As the days have gone by, I've played less and less games, especially online.... Funny thing though, the urge for playing games are coming back and fish keeping getting less.:blush:

I dont care anymore...nothing will stop me from reefkeeping..not even the law!
Even if i smuggle it in, that will be their fault for causing extra crimes.due to their decisions...

Hahahaha i can picture it already, LFS owners becoming dealers. Reefkeepers meeting dealers in dark alleys of jhb, swopping frags or handing over a smuggled tunze pump in a brown bag and both walking in opposite directions.

playing Solitaire

playing Solitaire
thats old school, how about canasta?

.... As the days have gone by, I've played less and less games, especially online.... Funny thing though, the urge for playing games are coming back and fish keeping getting less.
yes please this could work :thumbup:

I was thinking along the lines of starting a bobsled team and getting them ready for the next winter olympics....

yeah iuts a fantastic thing to do, i just did it on a rather large scale.....you try making the bi product of honey production from 2500 hives into fermented drink and type straight afterwards:)

but i must admit, mead making is a wonderful hobby, im glad ive scaled it down to a manageable scale now.

Do you need raw honey to make mead? ...doubt keeping a Bee hive in a residential area is going to work for me. :(

I dont care anymore...nothing will stop me from reefkeeping..not even the law!
Even if i smuggle it in, that will be their fault for causing extra crimes.due to their decisions...

Hahahaha i can picture it already, LFS owners becoming dealers. Reefkeepers meeting dealers in dark alleys of jhb, swopping frags or handing over a smuggled tunze pump in a brown bag and both walking in opposite directions.

lol thats classic...I can just picture it... :lol:

I need to get on the bandwagon again.... As the days have gone by, I've played less and less games, especially online.... Funny thing though, the urge for playing games are coming back and fish keeping getting less.:blush:

Nothing like WoW or Diablo III to pass the time. ;)

Start flying that is a great hobby - I fly microlights now and it helps keep me "grounded" but still when you look at a brilliant tank or photos of the corals and fish that you have had for 2 years and how well they have done it's all worth it.

ride enduro/off-road.. must be on a KTM tho.. but keep the reef, so when u fall off u have something wonderful to look at while u recover!

ride enduro/off-road.. must be on a KTM tho.. but keep the reef, so when u fall off u have something wonderful to look at while u recover!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Or when you being shouted at I find the tank a wonder thing to watch and all I say is keep on swimming keep on swimming keep on swimming

With the Imminent danger to marine keeping, I have decided I Might need a new Hobby asap.

So far i have the following idea's
  • stamp collecting
  • macramé
  • pottery
All of which are banging and off the hook!

Please post your way out there hobbies in this thread.

And please nothing that requires a permit :whistling:

I go and jump every other weekend at Wonderboom SKy-diving club.
You are welcome to toss yourself out of a perfectly good aeroplane if you want something more exiting that stamp collecting but just as expensive s marine fish. :yeahdude:

Start flying that is a great hobby - I fly microlights now and it helps keep me "grounded" but still when you look at a brilliant tank or photos of the corals and fish that you have had for 2 years and how well they have done it's all worth it.

So you one of the buggers that flies over my house all the time?;)

Back
Top Bottom