New here

Reaction score
Hi all.
I have been looking around for a few weeks now and have finally decided to introduce my self.

I don't have any Marine tank YET but I am hoping that will change soon...;)
I have a few Fresh water tank that I have been running for a few years now and I would love to add a Marine tank to my Hobby as well.

well that all said I am really looking forward to getting all the info and help from this forum. :thumbup:

Welcome to MASA. If you love your fresh water tanks, you will really love your Salt water tank.

It takes a lot longer to get it going and you need a lot more skill and patient but in the long run it is so worth it.

Welcome! Im aslo a new member here. This is a realy good site to get all the info you need to start a marine setup!

Hi Gareth, welcome to MASA - glad you joined us. A good starting point for setting up a marine tank is for you to read the link in my signature - you'll find some great info there to do it right the first time ;)

welcome :) .. yeah marine is just so much more interesting and exciting than freshwater!

Hi and welcome to MASA

Welcome Gareth, not only will you get all the info on how to get started, but you will find yourself venturing into a whole new world with reef tanks. Once you get started and find out the basics it just goes and goes and goes - the level of information is unlimited on MASA.

Take one step at a time, crawl, walk, run...do it properly and you will be winning the marathons because you will have learned how to run properly right from the ground roots up:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom