Nem's new 3000L

i think there was a calculation error if i look back at the pics lol... a good one!

698850631f759a404.jpg

IMG_5424.JPG

Thank you

Cheers Mo.

Ha haa, yes... its funny how you look at a space and then realise there's more available your brain just goes "OK, lets use that too". However, fortunately my wife reminded me we needed the other rooms for the kids ;)

this is where im at now!!

Scaping looks spot-on :swim:Happy days to follow

Gorgeous pics! I am impressed that you managed to get a pic of your wrasse with his fins flared, he looks so pretty!

Hi Everyone, so a final post here to end this thread off.

I have relocated to the Netherlands and this tank no longer exists. Looking back over this thread reminded me of what a great hobby this is and that its a passion of mine. If I had remained in SA I would have driven this hobby into something far larger and this incredible build would still be purring away. I often wonder where all my livestock are today and what they potentially look like now some 2 years later.

Even though I am in a new country South Africa will always be my home and when I begin my new build here in Europe I will run a thread on this forum to share my journey with you all. I can already tell you all that you are soo spoilt with the service and access to livestock in SA. Pricing of frags are insane here and Zoas are sold by the polyp! For all my surfing mates in KZN and CPT remember this when you are walking over 50-60 polyps with every step you take to get to the water. (1 polyp can be Euro 50.00)

SO on this thread I would like to thank all my mates who helped my pull this build along, the expert advice I received from people on and off this forum. Of course Id like to thank you all who encouraged me and posted on my thread.

It will be some time before I post again, but like Arnold said ... "I'll be BACK!"

Attachments

• Euphyllia garden2.jpg
    Euphyllia garden2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Spotbreast Angelfish.jpg
    Spotbreast Angelfish.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 73
  • SPS.jpg
    SPS.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Euphyllia garden.jpg
    Euphyllia garden.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hi Everyone, so a final post here to end this thread off.

I have relocated to the Netherlands and this tank no longer exists. Looking back over this thread reminded me of what a great hobby this is and that its a passion of mine. If I had remained in SA I would have driven this hobby into something far larger and this incredible build would still be purring away. I often wonder where all my livestock are today and what they potentially look like now some 2 years later.

Even though I am in a new country South Africa will always be my home and when I begin my new build here in Europe I will run a thread on this forum to share my journey with you all. I can already tell you all that you are soo spoilt with the service and access to livestock in SA. Pricing of frags are insane here and Zoas are sold by the polyp! For all my surfing mates in KZN and CPT remember this when you are walking over 50-60 polyps with every step you take to get to the water. (1 polyp can be Euro 50.00)

SO on this thread I would like to thank all my mates who helped my pull this build along, the expert advice I received from people on and off this forum. Of course Id like to thank you all who encouraged me and posted on my thread.

It will be some time before I post again, but like Arnold said ... "I'll be BACK!"
Loved following this post. Good luck with your new build.

Back
Top Bottom