Need info please

well lights you would most probably need a MH light.. Here have a look at this:
A Short Beginners Guide To Anemone Keeping - UltimateReef.com

Thanx man.
Thats some great info.
I havent read everything yet but atleats i know alot more now then i did.
I saved it as a bookmark.

I will do research on what anemoan will be best for my percula nemos so then i will do research on what the anemoan needs are.

Again thanx alot man.

Cw out:thumbup:

no prob mate, you have alot of time to research so when or if you decide to get one you will know what you are doing :)

no prob mate, you have alot of time to research so when or if you decide to get one you will know what you are doing :)

Jip

Thanx man
Then another thing.
Is there any type of anemoan you would advice for my false percula clowns?

Cw out:thumbup:

I don't think you need MH lights at all, when i got my nennie i only had 4 x T5 80w, they prefer to be at the top part of your tank, about 150mm from the surface. It never moved and was as happy as can be. Never covered my powerheads since i had it, maybe i was lucky but i think you should just incase.
Feeding every third day, hake and mussel.;)

I personally wouldn't recommend a heteractis at all. Rather have a look at bubble tips.
Sure, some people have them in their tanks and they're doing really well - like Jaques, but their success rate is so low in aquariums they belong in the "its better not to" group.

Sorry - to add, I'm not saying that you should add a BTA (bubble tip anemone) now - you still need to wait for your tank to mature. And trust me, your tank is definitely too young. You will know when your tank is stable when it sort of just looks after itself. You dont think "hmmm, i need to add x to get rid of y" etc etc.

Last edited:
Whats the light requierment and food requierment for a nennie?
Is zooplankton powder right?

The BTAs can do fine under good T5 lighting. And no to zooplankton - they will decent sized pieces of hake, silverside, mussel, frozen brine etc etc.

The BTAs can do fine under good T5 lighting. And no to zooplankton - they will decent sized pieces of hake, silverside, mussel, frozen brine etc etc.

Cool thanx man.

But a bubble tip, i hear its easier to care for but will my flase percula clowns like it for a home?

Cw out

Back
Top Bottom