Nano fish suggestions

Reaction score
As you know, I started my Boyu TL550 nano a week ago, and I'm starting to think what I want in the tank.

So what I'm looking for is maybe some suggestions of fish and corals (mostly softies and LPS) I can put in, with pics if it's not too much to ask.

I already have the list from the wife of what she wants hehe: :eek: 2 Clowns, fire goby, mandarin, and cardinals. Had them in my old 1.5 metre tank, so she wants them again.

Looking forward to your suggestions! :thumbup:

Yeah lots of zoas, with those leds you can go sps also

But sps little to much maintenance...

@Reaper, your frag I have for you one side, will post a pic tomorrow, kight have another frag. Green centre with green skirts and red centre with green skirts I might have in few weeks... The green frag I have is multiplying crazy, close to 3 heads a week

Last edited by a moderator:
@TaahirS, are those from your tank?

@Reaper, your frag I have for you one side, will post a pic tomorrow, kight have another frag. Green centre with green skirts and red centre with green skirts I might have in few weeks... The green frag I have is multiplying crazy, close to 3 heads a week

:yeahdude::yeahdude::m122: Can't wait to get them! Thanx dude - will come and say hello to my babies the weekend

Haha more than welcome. Cant seem to upload a pic with Tapatalk tonight...

374652ed3484a74f7bb6b5ca53be48e9.jpg

Number one is growing like mad, that pic was taken about 3 weeks ago, will upload a recent pic in the morning... number 2 and 3 is still in the same size but believe it or not, they went missing. I have a pistolshrimp and he loves to dig and use my frag plugs as support.

Last edited:
Yip they are... Number one is almost double in size

Update pic of #1

sam-2484-1-.png

Is double the size in less than a month...

Back
Top Bottom