Nano Fish Listed By Tank Size

Hi @Spoq, you can look at the 70L recommendations, but keep in mind the recommended size tank of each individual species.

To be on the safe side, (And it is generally always better to understock than overstock, and give your fish most room for movement) I would look at the 38L and maybe just add a fish or two above what is recommended (depending on size needed per extra choice)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks :) Because I have been thinking of mostly getting 1 fuzzy dwarf lion fish maybe coupled with a slightly bigger fish so that the lion doesn't chomp down on it... however like you said I'm just afraid it might quickly out grow the tank.

Neither of those two would I recommend for a 70L tank, as they would run out of space rather quickly (as you mentioned) Also keep in mind that a lion would eat anything that it can fit in its mouth, so other smaller fish would not be advised. Which would mean that you would end up with only a lion, in a tank that would soon be very cramped for him

:thumbup: Welcome. Good luck with your fish selection.
Hope you will soon find something suitable for your system, meeting your requirements. (Whilst meeting theirs too.. ;) )

Back
Top Bottom