Name says it all...

Reaction score
Hi All, pleased to have discovered this forum. Setting new aquarium from scratch looking for some equipment and advice...:blush:

masahellothis is the best place to get advice. What are you planning to set-up?

Tank Setup

well actually looking to setup combination tank...thanks for the warm welcome guys!!:thumbup:

Hi and welcome, by combination do you mean a full reef tank with coral and fish.

Welcome to MASA, hope you enjoy it here with us. There's some great reading for you on starting a marine tank in my signature - enjoy ;)

Hi

Welcome to MASA!
Please feel free to contact us at Urban Marines should you need any advice or pricing on equipment

Last edited:
Thanx!!!

Thanx guys for the warm welcome!!! Upset though the "guys" suppose to deliver my tank screwed up....:( so ended up looking for another....and found it @ PP one of our sponsors!!:thumbup:

Thanx guys for the warm welcome!!! Upset though the "guys" suppose to deliver my tank screwed up....:( so ended up looking for another....and found it @ PP one of our sponsors!!:thumbup:
Congrats...:thumbup:..Now you can start a Tank Thread under you'r Tank Size....
Members Systems and Setups - Marine Aquariums of South Africa

Tell us the Spec's of you'r Tank...and "engine room"...oh yes...PICTURES...can't forget them...:biggrin:...we love pictures...even if the Tank is empty....:p..:lol:..:lol:..:lol:

Hi All, pleased to have discovered this forum. Setting new aquarium from scratch looking for some equipment and advice...:blush:

Hi Joe, we at TUNZE SA welcome you to the forum, hope you get all the advice and help you need to build a great aquarium. Don't hesitate to contact us for any equipment/advice you need. Cheers Anita

So the waiting begins.......

well the new tank will only be delivered next week though...:whistling:...and reading through some of the discusions setting up and running the "perfect aquarium" is going to take much more time and dedication than originally anticipated...:eek: Not that I'm worried or anything you guys will definately provide the support i need !!!

PROPS :peroni::thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom