NADEEMS Boyu TL550

oh and yes I'm getting that fine sand look soon ,I don't like the course aragonite look

i'll tell you were you can get live fine sand for dirt cheap bra,i also used it,wayyy better and more natural looking

nadeem and bollie

I'm very dissapointed all this talk of meeting and on Sunday and no talk of who's sponsoring the koesisters '''''lets all come together and sort out gambit,,,,the guy allegedly makes better tikka than javed_------------- a claim that cannot be taken lightly.........is there a tikka forum ,,,,maybe we should start one'''''''then we have nadeeem that claims he make better curry than places like food-inn --i must warn you Bollie these guys are dangerous ,,they are taking all that I hold dear to me and challenging the boundaries

I'm very dissapointed all this talk of meeting and on Sunday and no talk of who's sponsoring the koesisters '''''lets all come together and sort out gambit,,,,the guy allegedly makes better tikka than javed_------------- a claim that cannot be taken lightly.........is there a tikka forum ,,,,maybe we should start one'''''''then we have nadeeem that claims he make better curry than places like food-inn --i must warn you Bollie these guys are dangerous ,,they are taking all that I hold dear to me and challenging the boundaries

u welcome to join sunday morn mr reegy,u a old bra of mine so u dnt need invitations still :p and there by me culture is diferent,surrey estate is koesiester land bra,specially aunty faiza:thumbup:

'lets all come together and sort out gambit

yeah he pmed me for advice aswell,just love his tank....sumps the way to go,thats a show mini divider tank,hang on equip gna be a huge eyesore:whistling:

bollie

OK so here's the plan,I bring koesisters and pick up nadeem and gambit then Sunday we go to bolliand have some coffee ,,,,but believe me the koesisters and the drool don't go lekker together ,so we finish the koesisters en-route then w cab drool in peace''''but let me warn you nadeem ,you are not ready for what you gonna see........I remember when me and gambit were talking in my kitchen you excused yourself to go look at my reef,we are gonna have to go get your wife to come fetch you from rondebisch east as you might not wanna leave with me and gambit....so remember the priorities for this weekend we setup gambit first and at the same time we get bollies help and some eye candy

I must admit this tank is not starting to look good. It is good .......just like nadeems wife,,,,,believe me the guy has an eye for beautifully things

you are indeed a gentleman, and a scholar.....and i thank You,,,,lokl

i put a small flat rock above the sun coral to brdge that gap, so it nicely shaded there now

donuts

Don't worry Billie well keep you a koesister ,OK I'm lying a Halwe koesister,,I have a koesiter addiction and its hard for me to share'''''''oh and you know anty faiza'''''''''''respect you might stay in the leafy suburb but still keeping it real neh

bollie

I'll take you up on the info for the lives and on Sunday.....bra that dimensions of gambit is so different and we have to give a hand setting this guy up'''with your contacts and my good looks we must be able to set up something really special.........plus you got plenty drums,,,you still got the big blue drum''he needs about 250 liters I think---ive got three 20 litres and nadeem another three ,so that's about halve of what he needs'''do you think we can use tap water with a salt mix?its gonna cycle a while still or the two oceans route or normal sea point water.....what's your take on this

OK so here's the plan,I bring koesisters and pick up nadeem and gambit then Sunday we go to bolliand have some coffee ,,,,but believe me the koesisters and the drool don't go lekker together ,so we finish the koesisters en-route then w cab drool in peace''''but let me warn you nadeem ,you are not ready for what you gonna see........I remember when me and gambit were talking in my kitchen you excused yourself to go look at my reef,we are gonna have to go get your wife to come fetch you from rondebisch east as you might not wanna leave with me and gambit....so remember the priorities for this weekend we setup gambit first and at the same time we get bollies help and some eye candy

im easy bru :lol:... nadeem did have a sneak peek of my tank on initial startup only... remember visiting hours for sunday is 8-10am as its cutting already into family time:blush:

but yes i will keep the kettle warm:yeahdude:

'''''''oh and you know anty faiza'''''''''''respect you might stay in the leafy suburb but still keeping it real neh

yo i didnt always stay there remember.i stayed very close to you (winter crescent) and my mom grew up oppersite aunty faizah

i agree, lets help sort @gambit out.

BUT, the bra said 8am, i must be at gambits house sunday morning before 8am? haai haai haai.lol.
@gambit @bollie , you guys cool with the plan above?

Mogamatseraajregal - I promise you, i will make better indian food than you have eaten at any take away or resturant in Cape Town. a lrgae pecentage of the people in Cpt does not even know what a real butter chicken taste like.
Gambit and his wife does make REALLY GOOD TIKKA, they sell tikka every weekend, friday and saturday nights. seriously good stuff.

Im just thinking, i can not leave my wife at her fathers place at 8am sunday morning, LOL, but she can chill at Gambits house.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take you up on the info for the lives and on Sunday.....bra that dimensions of gambit is so different and we have to give a hand setting this guy up'''with your contacts and my good looks we must be able to set up something really special.........plus you got plenty drums,,,you still got the big blue drum''he needs about 250 liters I think---ive got three 20 litres and nadeem another three ,so that's about halve of what he needs'''do you think we can use tap water with a salt mix?its gonna cycle a while still or the two oceans route or normal sea point water.....what's your take on this

sold blue drum,but i have 3 25litres drums avail... i say startup on 2oceans,safer and cheaper option fro startup and cycle...

@bollie, whats you working hours saturday?

Yo Mr Regal, i reckon we should get the water into Gambits tank saturday-what you say?

Last edited by a moderator:
@bollie, whats you working hours saturday?

dude i dont have set hours :lol: i work till my trucks are parked and my production teams are completed so it varies as i cnt say nw already what work i will have lined up for saturday

mmm hectic bru, i really want to see your tank again, so i will be there sunday morning Insha-Allah. will not infringe on family time, dont worry.

Seraaj already keen to come with, will check with Gambit if he keen, then we come together

Last edited:
gambit

Ok gambit must buy three drums by plastics for Africa or reza if he has in the week,his gonna need it anyway for top us and water changes,Friday night we get bollies three ,Saturday morning we get my three nadeems three and gambit and bollies three and we go to two oceans and get he water ill renew my membership so we can get he water and even that book you want nadeem'just remember rtgheynonly release the water from ten o clock

mmm hectic bru, i really want to see your tank again, so i will be there sunday morning Insha-Allah. will not infringe on family time, dont worry.

Seraaj already keen to come with, will check with Gambit if he keen, then we come together

no problem bru...:thumbup:

Guys and Girls, i know most people on here do have clown fish, so hopefully someone can help with this.
I have 2 in my tank, they are 'hosting' in my frogspawn coral, i have noticed some weird behaviour, the fish align his body perfectly vertical and then give this wild shiver, like shakes his/her body vigorously and then thats it, he goes on as normal, what is this? why does the fish do this?

Thank You

Guys and Girls, i know most people on here do have clown fish, so hopefully someone can help with this.
I have 2 in my tank, they are 'hosting' in my frogspawn coral, i have noticed some weird behaviour, the fish align his body perfectly vertical and then give this wild shiver, like shakes his/her body vigorously and then thats it, he goes on as normal, what is this? why does the fish do this?

Thank You

chune up the heater,his gettn cold exse bra:lol:

they do that when they a pair im guessing thats what guys descride as there mating ritual dance:)

Last edited:
lokl, you sure dude, when they do it they sometimes dart around like mad things, got me worried a few times, thought there was something seriously wrong with them.

Back
Top Bottom