My Sps/Xenia dominated reef

Oh my S--- where did you get this beuaty would love one of those in my tank My Pride and Joy A. Secale (I think)

65164fd0c95e7f973.jpg

What I mean is that I had no nutrient issues all the parameters for Sps were good.

Just did some tests:
Salinity 1.025
Temp 25
pH 8.3
Calcium 480
Nitrates/Nitrites undetectable
Phosphates undetectable
Mg 1200

I'd like to avoid reactors for now. I'd like to try the prodibio, but, I don't really know what it is or how to use it.
I've thought of vodka dosing, again though I'm not to sure on a good method to use...any suggestions. Ill look through MASA in the meantime. Thanks so much for the help :thumbup:

My little "pride and Joy" was a lucky specimen added to a mixed box of acro's in from Indonesia, I am trying to get some more, just with no luck so far :(

What I mean is that I had no nutrient issues all the parameters for Sps were good.

Just did some tests:
Salinity 1.025
Temp 25
pH 8.3
Calcium 480
Nitrates/Nitrites undetectable
Phosphates undetectable
Mg 1200

I'd like to avoid reactors for now. I'd like to try the prodibio, but, I don't really know what it is or how to use it.

Fairy simple, just add a vial of BioDigest and Bioptim once every two weeks.

I've thought of vodka dosing, again though I'm not to sure on a good method to use...any suggestions. Ill look through MASA in the meantime. Thanks so much for the help :thumbup:

Would read more on it, but if you decide to go, I found Red sea NO3PO4-x's instructions simple and easy to use. Also look at Orca biocubes.

None of above needs a reactor.

Fairy simple, just add a vial of BioDigest and Bioptim once every two weeks.

Would read more on it, but if you decide to go, I found Red sea NO3PO4-x's instructions simple and easy to use. Also look at Orca biocubes.

None of above needs a reactor.

You the second person tO mention bio cubes, what are they it's not something I am familiar with?
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok cool. Ill give them a call tomorrow and see if they have it in stock. Appreciate all the help.

Go around to Perky they got plenty in stock from the last I saw. If not then try Sams

Hey Guys

Got myself NO3PO4-x works like a charm.

My question is, how long should one use the product for, and if after lets say 2 weeks of using it can I then stop using it and add something else like the orca bio cubes as a longer term solution?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'd also like a few suggestions on other species of coral that would do well in a sps system?

Thanks, yes we must definitely chat soon. Looking for some Bio cubes when I finish with the NO3PO4-x

I have got a couple acans, I was looking for something to add a bit of movement to the tank.

I have another question...Will Bio cubes do the same job as the NO3PO4-x just on a longer term basis.

and

Although completely off topic, I'd like to get a couple of the fancy variation clowns, but wow they are expensive, why is that and how do they produce them, I imagine they are cross-bred?

Back
Top Bottom