My Live Stock, Any Auggestions?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by HoboHoppy, 6 May 2014.

1. HoboHoppy

8 Apr 2014
    Afternoon all :)

I have been researching fish for my tank and have a wish list that I would like to share with you. I would love to know your suggestions and thoughts.

Also If you think I might be overstocking my tank please let me know.

My Current live stock are as follows.

2 Blennies
    1 Naso Tang 5cm (I think my tank will be too small for him in a year or so but he loves life for the moment)
    2 Purple fire fish
    1 cleaner wrasse
    1 cardinal
    1 cleaner shrimp
    1 fire Shrimp (He never comes out from behind the rocks. Any idea how I can get him to the front?
    5 hermit crabs
    6 snails.

What I would still like to put in.

Blue Tang ( not sure if he will fight with the Naso)
    1 tailspot blenny
    1 yellow watchman
    2 Nemo (wife is dying for some nemo, also the niece and nephew.

By the way my tank is about 350 lt corner unit with a fair amount of swimming space.

What do you think will that be over stocking or would you suggest maybe some other fish?

Also I have just been offered a Mimic Saddle Puffer that I think looks nice. Maybe that instead of the Blue Tang?
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

11 Aug 2008
    tank is a bit small eventually for both the naso and blue tang. I got a 750L display and they are at each other all day today. Not sure why, because they were always chilled out with each other.
  4. dallasg

dallasg Moderator MASA Contributor

14 Dec 2008
    dont add the blue tang, he will grow quickly
    you can add the blenny and goby no prob, as for the nemos, 2 small ones will be cool, try get captive bred percs, anout r90-120 each
Recent Posts