My Goodbye to MASA

Reaction score
And so our journey has ended and we entering into another phase of our lives. I would like to thank each and every member on this forum for the laughs, the tears and all the information shared. This has been my best journey in life. Yes i will miss the salt on my fingers but plan to keep in touch with the many friends we made during this past 3 years.
MASA has been the forum of choice for me, and i wish to thank all the administrators for all the hard work that goes into running such a forum.

To all the people i got to meet, i enjoyed every moment we spend. And to all the friends i made..YOU GUYS ROCK...(working it out i will have tea every week with a different friend that owns a tank) Will even help clean skimmers just to get that feeling again.

To all the people that bought items from me:

I wish to make a special note to you all:

Thank you for helping me shutdown, thank you to GREG @gMAN for spending his whole day to assist us. It was a success and the last bits are almost out the door.To all those people that bought livestock just know that we loved each and every little creature we had in our 3 tanks, even the bristleworms. !!!!!!

I wish every member success with their tanks, and know that we have some of the best looking tanks in SA..

It's with this i would end and say...Thank you once again !!!!:thumbup::(:thumbup:

Last edited:
Was nice meeting you Zandy. Thanks for the great additions to my tanks. Your tanks inspired me a lot.

Was lovely meeting you too....thank you..good to know our tanks inspired you !! You have a good thing going there...!!!!!:thumbup:Goodluck with your tank!

sorry to see you gals go, but when i eventually have a meet at me, please do join :)

Where you going? Sorry to see you leaving the hobby hope you return soon...

M i am also interested in knowing what event in your life provides you the much needed guts in order to restrain your self from a hobby like this.

Good luck with you new adventures and thanks for all your help.

To Karen and Daphne, was an honour Reefing with you guys, will surely be missed here, all the best.
Thanks for the Naso`s

Nippy

Sad day for MASA. You and Daphne will be missed! Hope you come visit! *HUGS*
thanks Carlos. .yeah we need to visit at least we still granny's. ..lol. must arrange for dinner before it's too cold. Will bring mom along...

Where you going? Sorry to see you leaving the hobby hope you return soon...
thanks my friend. .I might now be able to come meet you in person and see your mountain. Thankd for all the good laughs...

Yup..but hey bigger things awaits us. Now we can actually travel a bit.. thx for always being there to help. ..will still pop in st some meets to see you all

sorry to see you gals go, but when i eventually have a meet at me, please do join :)

Ahhh my friend. ..we will be there. Just hope it happens before my 80th birthday...lol and by that time you have a plus 2...

M i am also interested in knowing what event in your life provides you the much needed guts in order to restrain your self from a hobby like this.

Good luck with you new adventures and thanks for all your help.
Jclaas...was nice chatting to you and yes we want to travel a bit snd since daphne had her accident falling from the roof we can't continue with the tanks. Good luck with your tank too..and work on breeding baby fishies...lol

To Karen and Daphne, was an honour Reefing with you guys, will surely be missed here, all the best.
Thanks for the Naso`s

Nippy
Russell we will still see you guys .. I hope. .lol.. gotta see those big boys in ur stunning tank.

Back
Top Bottom