My Boyu Orca MT30

Frogspawn has added 50% in size since the photo. It's also started growing three more branches. Added a torch yetserday and it opens bigger than at the LFS... They're really happy in there and they LOVE it when a flake drifts within reach... They act like an anemone and close over it and when they open it's gone... :biggrin:

Interesting and any trouble with them stinging the other coral, not sure whats near it

Ok well keep me updated I really like the torch coral,:) will be interesting to see how it goes.

Just for my own references... I started a thread on the Nassarius laying eggs too...

49654e13172a1a1a8.jpg

They are cool little snails just wish they would come out of the sand more often.
I got two on saturday only seen them twice, but in the morning you can see they
have been busy.

Update time.... First the new arrivals...
Torch...

49654e1321555b646.jpg

Why do two of the cushion stars love riding on the crabs back so much?

Green Star Polyps... Really battling to make their colours pop on the pic...

49654e1321993e0cd.jpg

Then I have about 30 of these little mushrooms growing on LR...

49654e1321c722699.jpg

Frogspawn looking very good...

49654e1321e773959.jpg

Blue legged hermit doing his thing...

49654e13220ba1c7f.jpg

Big red mushroom...

49654e132227dd494.jpg

Zoas looking good...

49654e13224cb8b86.jpg

And finally amazing extensions on the buttons...

49654e13227482115.jpg

That's it for now folks... Hope you enjoy the pics... :biggrin:

Great new additions, I'm guessing the cushions love riding on the back of the shell because of all the detritus and algae it collects. With constant foraging his shell will get filthy and that's prime property for the stars.

Nice additions you got there, i love that red mushroom and those zoas.

P.S you got your torch and frogspawn mixed up. The first one is the frogspawn and the second, the torch.:)

Yip do a google image search.

Time for an update...

Both the blue legged hermits died... Who knows why because the were eating like pigs and molting like crazy... Anyway...

Added a ocealaris again and so far no worries... Have him for about three weeks and his been eating like a pig since day one... Meet Dirkie...

49654e4be8dcd5c71.jpg

...and Phoebe...

49654e4be90082610.jpg

...and Shelley

49654e4be92d5bfde.jpg

The corals are all doing AMAZING... The frogspawn and torch are so big I might have to look for a new home for them and I'm spotting a new GSP on a daily base... :thumbup: Photos of the corals will follow sometime...

I also lost two blue legged hermits the other day they looked like they were dying and then the nassarius snails took them out. I thought it was supposed to be the other way round.:)

Back
Top Bottom