• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

My Aquaria AMW102 120Lt Nano setup

Ill PM you a list Bulletproof

I was told, we not allowed to post lists of Stores Names on MASA but I can PM them to you

Now I hope you going to get one tomorrow Bulletproof and that goes out to all the other MASA Reefers out there… our Nanos are really awesome and you will really enjoy them:lol:…and don’t forget about our big Aquaria Aquariums.. hmmm hmmm they great.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Some updated PICS

Hey there MASA Reefers
Sorry it’s taken so long to post some updated pics but as promised here they are…
IMG-20111119-00680.jpg
IMG-20111119-00676.jpg

IMG-20111119-00674.jpg

IMG-20111119-00673.jpg

IMG-20111119-00671.jpg

That BT anemone is looking suprisingly happy for such a new tank. I like the box fish.;)

hi lawerence the tank looking great i have the 37Litre at present does it come with the same skimmer
and how many coolin fans does it have ......( for me the tank stand a issue cause it does not come with 1 )
ps the 37l is awesome will try an post pics but cant up[load i think its the best tanks around ( no stands damn)

Last edited:
102 Nanos

Hi Mandrin
Thank you for your comments. They sure are great nanos and or filtration really dose work well. You are buying a nice designed Filters system that is easy to work on , a skimmer that works , DSB /Chaeto chamber with light, 2 foot T5 lighting and return pump......:thumbup:

We are planning to bring out stands for them in the future :yeahdude:so done let that put you off. Some times you will find a lovely suited stand that goes with your house furniture and that is more suited for your needs, so check around you may just find a stand out there. :thumbup:
As I said we will do stands later but we want them to be top quality and they must be water resistant as there is nothing more ugly then having a lovely Aquarium and the stand that is swollen and the wood is rotting.

hope that convinces you to by one ...you wont be sorry:lol:

102 sounds and looks great

Well I’m convinced, really thinking of getting one for a Sea Horse set up. :)

Please PM me a list of stores.

Sea horse

Hi there
The 102 will be really nice to do Sea horse Aquarium setup , have you seen our Amw37 which is also a option…PM us for more info
Regards
:thumbup:Lawrence :thumbup:

Sea horse

Hi there
The 102 will be really nice to do Sea horse Aquarium setup , have you seen our Amw37 which is also a option…PM us for more info
Regards
:thumbup:Lawrence :thumbup:

Hi Lawrence love yor tank well i must say i got yr 37 lire for 8 months now goin great ...well now on monday i picked my new 120 aquaria tank jus gettin ready to do transfer will keep u guys posted this is a auwsume tank ..........

Last edited:
Great Stuff

Hi Lawrence love yor tank well i must say i got yr 37 lire for 8 months now goin great ...well now on monday i picked my new 120 aquaria tank jus gettin ready to do transfer will keep u guys posted this is a auwsume tank ..........

Hey there :)
Great to hear that we are looking forward to seeing those pics…. So get them on MASA quick quick:thumbup:
ps they are really nice nanos....and if you enjoyed the AMW37 you will love the AMW102:yeahdude:

Some new pics

Hi there Reefers here is some new pics of my Aquaria AMW102 Nano aquarium...
b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some new updated pics

Hi all thought I should post a few new pics on my Aquaria AMW102 as I have changed it a bit since the last pic's I show everone. Here we go.
IMG00387-20120812-0950.jpg
IMG00386-20120812-0950.jpg

Back
Top Bottom