my 2 meter Aquaria

Status
Not open for further replies.
full tank shot, but you posted one already!!!
:thumbup:

Fish in 2m reef. 1 bicolour, 4 fire goby's, 4 purple goby's, 2 blue stripe pipe fish, 4 harlequins 2 male, 2 female, 2 scooter goby's, male and female, 2 manderins male anf female, 7 cromis, 9 anthias, 1 flame angle, 1 regal tang, 1 yellow tang, 1 watchman goby, 4 cleaner shrimps, 2 fire shrims, 1 coral goby, 1 green coral goby, 1 anemone shrimp, 2 lemon goby's, 1 flaser wrasse, 1 clown fairy wrasse, africa leopard wrasse, 1 skunk tile fish, velvet fairy wrasse, 1 royal grammer, 1 suntail goby, 2 purple tile fish, 2 cleaner goby's, 2 black and white purcula clowns male and female. I will update my other tank soon. Think i cover this tank.

this is one of my blue Guggeon goby"s.

]http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o799/elizec1/2%20m%20tank/IMG_0360_zpsa5ba9bde.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
These look like Purple TileFish..as some say Goby's..where do they sleep..I was under the impression you needed deep sand..you made a DIY sleeping spot for them..? One of the Fishy's on my "Wish List"..:blush:..Beautiful..

you wright it is the purple tile fish, :thumbup: my other 2 blue Gudgeon goby they need a place to hide if they don't feel save.:)

@Dorry..how do you find the purple tilefish care requirements? i got two today, were eating flakes. would like to hear exeperience from someone that has kept them

Last edited by a moderator:
4age, my tile fish not really eating flake. They love mysis and brine shrimps. And when i feed my anemone i take a lance fish and mash it between my finger for them. When i put my fingers in the water they come up and eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom