My 120l nano tank.

Like your selection.

Think you need one of these?

White Banded Possum Wrasse (Wetmorella albofasciata)

p-74611-white-banded-possum-wrasse.jpg

p-74611-white-banded-possum-wrasse.jpg

Very very nice.

Hi, how are your hi fain red banded goby doing, had one for 2 weeks but it died. I had to target feed it, he was a very shy little guy and didn't always know where he was hiding.

Last edited:
Very nice where did you get that yellow clown goby?Please!:D

how are your hi fain red banded goby doing
Not sure yet, only bought him about an hour ago. ;)

had one for 2 weeks but it died. I had to target feed it, he was a very shy little guy and didn't always know where he was hiding.
Yes, I believe they can stop eating for a week or two when put into a new tank, that is why I bought him first, hopefully with only one other small fish in the tank he won't be so shy and will venture out to eat.

Cool fish.
I have the same fish in my small tank and they are doing really well.
One of the biggest problems I had with him was he always jumped in the back, until he paired up with the pistol shrimp.

Real nice fish Dean. Was thinking, maybe a few of the clown gobies together in a school would look nice? Or would it not work?

Not sure yet, only bought him about an hour ago. ;)

Yes, I believe they can stop eating for a week or two when put into a new tank, that is why I bought him first, hopefully with only one other small fish in the tank he won't be so shy and will venture out to eat.
they are great little fish, but as you say, shy and timid especially in the beginning, but maywell stay hidden if the other tank mates are too robust.

you can overcome this by pairing them (they are easily sexed) and they will share a burrow and give each other confidence and they will do far far better when paired with a symbiotic shrimp. the shrimp in particular can give a pair of these goby's alot of confidence and that realy helps them at feeding time:)

2c

maybe a few of the clown gobies together in a school would look nice? Or would it not work?
Not sure if it would work or not, think I can recall they fight in groups, not sure, but it's just a nano so I want to get as many different small fish I can in there instead of two or three of the same, I prefer the variety.
you can overcome this by pairing them (they are easily sexed) and they will share a burrow and give each other confidence and they will do far far better when paired with a symbiotic shrimp. the shrimp in particular can give a pair of these goby's alot of confidence and that realy helps them at feeding time
Thanks, think I might look at getting a shrimp for him.
Agreed...
I'll give you a fts when you get your agree button back......

Ok then i will ask for a FTS ....?? (I still have an agree button)...lol:tt2:

Back
Top Bottom