[wtd] mushrooms / leathers

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im looking for some mushrooms and leathers. Willing to pay.

Last edited:
Im struggling too bud, looking for lps and sps frags in cpt, nobody answering.

hey guys i should frag my stuff the weekend and got a couple of mushrooms i need to get rid of will let u know

hope i get time to do it the weekend

i no of someone who's leather spwaned will find out if he wants to get rid of it

hi,

Thank you for the reply and will wait for you to inform us. Can I ask if you can put a pic on of how the coral looks like?

:thumbup:

Hi. I have a Richordea mushrooms rock that I plan on separating (whole shrooms) on the weekend - will let you know how everything plans out :) You can have some free if I am successful!

636550410715e2bc0.jpg

@Louise
If you have a Ricordia's left to spare I could swop you with an sps frag if you want.
Thanks
M

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i have 2 nice sized kenya trees on 1 rock and a decent sized vietnam zoa rock aswell pm me if you interested

Hi. I have a Richordea mushrooms rock that I plan on separating (whole shrooms) on the weekend - will let you know how everything plans out :) You can have some free if I am successful!

636550410715e2bc0.jpg

Mornewil (RIC) - I will take a kenya tree. Will pm you shortly.

LouiseS (RIC) - Thank you I realy will take one it look very nice. Appreciate the free offer. If I have coral that I frag and you want I will return the favouir. Keep me posted please.

No i did not, been really busy, have ot been able to get out to that side of the world. @mornewil, i may be able to go to perky next weekend, is it possible we could meet there?

If i get a reason to go then sure. Otherwise you can pop around by me. I stay close to perkys. I havent fragged the rock yet. So you can maybe take the full rock and just break it before you add to your tank and @clown can get his half by u. Im bit two minded to break it. Dont wanna hurt the trees.

Back
Top Bottom