Some information on my new tank:yeahdude:

Setup details as follows:
1.2m lenght x 0.6m wide x 0.6m high
All equipment by Phuture Lab which consists of :
Protien skimmer M1000s
Nitrate reactor
Phosphate reactor
Carbon reactor

At the moment only running 2 54w Aquamedic T5, 1 is blue and the other white, still need to put in some more lighting

Going to put in my kalk reactor and auto-top up 2morrow

Tank has been running for about 2 months now
Water Conditions

NH3 = 0
NO2 = 0
NO3 = 0 I am suprised that my test kit shoes 0, i thought maybe i should have a reading here, although im very happy it is 0, maybe it is becuase i used about 20kg of fully cured Figi Live rock and this rock probably had alot of bacteria on.

Alk = 9
Ca = 550, this is a bit high so i stopped dosing
PH = 8.2

I am also getting nice coraline algea growing on my rocks, although my tank is only just over 2 months old.

Tank Inhabitants
10 small blue legged hermits, they all doing well
1 small Sailfin tang
1 goldhead goby
1 salarius goby

Coral

Xenia frag
Zoo's + button polyps (1 colony)

I got aquamedic aragonite as my substrate and using aquamedic salt.

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

What do you guys think?:slayer:

Truly awesome, nice clean and well presented. I love the fact that you got all the right equipment. Your LR is well aquascaped, as well as have nice shape of the rock its self.

I am very impressed! Good luck with your tank!
Jason

I was working in the sump, i am going to put the heater in the sump once i got all the equipment in my sump and they will stay in there places

looking great !!

Yes! it looks nice well done. What sand did you use in your main tank and what is in your sump dsb or l/r?

Very nice Mike,should look even better when the tank matures.

Look & sounds good!! Nice setup - seems like you're taking it slow, which is good ;)

The only advice I would give is (if budget allows), to take out those powerheads in the display and get Tunze's or Seio flow pumps. They give a wider flow by moving a lot more water and not a jet stream like those powerheads ;)

Back
Top Bottom