maybe, maybe not

Reaction score
hi there, this little fish used to be very lively, now he is a bit quiter, i mean it doest move a lot, or what is its behavior? what tipes of food does it eat, any body with info bout this fish please let me know, looks a bit thinner aswell, .
water par are all good

76249f0688b51337.jpg

thanks guys, i must change the date on the camera or just take it off completely, bout 7months in the tank

I doubt it feeds on prepared food. Similar to a mandarin. You could try brine shrimp

how old is your tank burt?do you have alot of live rock,and pods?

otherwise give him to somebody with a mature tank and lots of live rock crammed with pods....else it very likely the poor thing will die.sometimes its hard to give away a fish you like but it may be the only way to save it.....my mandarin never touched brine shrimp

otherwise give him to somebody with a mature tank and lots of live rock crammed with pods....else it very likely the poor thing will die.sometimes its hard to give away a fish you like but it may be the only way to save it.....my mandarin never touched brine shrimp

Good idea falcon

my tank is bout 2years old, lots of liferock, bot 20kg, the little fella is bout 7months now in the tank

oops, when i first bought him, the guy told me that its a rock skipper, i should have checked it agian, but i didnt

well if he's still alive after 7 months without u knowing what he eats, i doubt you'll starve him now.

please burt, you HAVE to research the inmates to your prison before you get an axe murdere! :)

i know, asked the guy at the petshop, i need a fish that would eat small creatures, then he sugested the blennie, at night time iv got hundreds of small creatures running around on the sand and liferock

those will most likely be pods, burt. Very good things to have. Look a little like fleas?

they clean up lots of small food particles and things and also provide excelent live food for fish like scooter blennies :)

those will most likely be pods, burt. Very good things to have. Look a little like fleas?

they clean up lots of small food particles and things and also provide excelent live food for fish like scooter blennies :)
lekke man, now i know what pods are,:slayer: yes they look like flease, thanks, i should just put my pride in my pocket and ask the questions

Back
Top Bottom