MASA members on Blackberry

Can guys that have iPhones join in some how. Oh and Koeks will be a bit upset if he can't join in with his Nokia:)
I hear you cab get BB messenger on iphone. So what is the moral of the story BB RULES.:whistling::tt2:

Can guys that have iPhones join in some how. Oh and Koeks will be a bit upset if he can't join in with his Nokia:)

Not really. BBM is only on blackberries.

For iphone/android/blackberry/nokia chat there's WhatsApp. What's app works on your phone number so you just have to install it and it will use your contacts to show you who's on it. So if you want to add someone just add their phone number as a contact.

For pc/iphone/blackberry/nokia/android etc there's skype/google talk/msn/etc.

hey Guys

I'm a beginner reefer, dunno if u guys read my threads...... Starting out is tuff,so I added whoever left there BB pin, hope u guys dnt mind me poppin in nw an then to ask a question or 2...... My pin is 21DC9312 JsPLAYn.... Thanks guys:thumbup:

My BB Torch was stolen 2 weeks ago,

Getting the replacement one any day now, so will post my pin then ;)

for the iphone users - google an app called Viber - guaranteed to make any BB or nokia fan jealous ;)

damn right,

Im starting work for apple, so Im gonna be getting an iphone as a work cell, purely because of Viber :thumbup:

Last edited:
I am online 24/7 , will answer if awake
Posted via Mobile Device

OK whats up with the typing of uppercase and it reverting to lower case?

Typed 2287B72C and the letters reverted to lower case? Did and edit and typed this post and the letters went back to upper case. removed the edit and they went back to lower case.

No not to many :peroni::peroni::peroni:

OK whats up with the typing of uppercase and it reverting to lower case?

Typed 2287B72C and the letters reverted to lower case? Did and edit and typed this post and the letters went back to upper case. removed the edit and they went back to lower case.

No not to many :peroni::peroni::peroni:

If you type your whole post in uppercase vbulletin sorts it out for you :p

Doesn't seem like much point to viber. Nothing skype/fring can't do.
Fring is better because it can do video calls and it runs on android, nokia, iphone.
Skype is better because it runs on android, nokia, iphone and with skypeout you can call normal numbers (but then you pay, but rates are low especially for intl calls).
Both skype and fring do chat as well.

What the non-BB user doesn't realize is that for your monthly fee of R60 u can bbm as many times as u like to other users whereas with the iphone apps like whatsapp or viber or fring, it users your data cap or your airtime....

Back
Top Bottom