Masa in norwegian

Reaction score
i have tried to register on a norwegian marine forum. marines are challanging at the best of times, now i have to do it in a language I dont even speak!

thought i would try again for a second hand tank 450l is 18 000:( oh my hat i am in tropuble, who made me start with marines anyway:(

i might try get a tank from uk, ship it and take the equipment with me......running out of ideas here

maybe i should just do trout in a dam:)

Would it be a big difference if you tried to build it yourself? What's the price like on glass?

i am, got the container and moving quote in at 60 000, so though well bin the couch, furniture and tank, and see when i get there. so got onto their forums and glass prices again.

Tank and equipment is more than that there:( so back to taking tank:) one thing my non reefer has realised is that its best for our relationship that i have a tank. and i aint a nano boy! :)

Go to France or Germany for the best bargains - but check that you have the same electricity from whereever you get the kit.

i think i have most of what i need and will just ship, gulp, b ut chatting to the norwegians seems to be a little challenging.

but thanks for those tips:) what about chech republic, do they have good stuff?

Back
Top Bottom