Looking for Corals

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

In the economy as it is today, you would think that when you contact a business for stock availability and prices that they would at least contact you back. Well, I have emailed a few ONLINE Marine Stores and very few have responded.

Can anyone tell me, is there a decent online store that sells and ships coral frags at decent rates to PE and that could send me a updated stock list with pics and prices?

At a loss for words... :(

The stores arnt interested in selling "frags"...they make their money from selling the corals. Most of them ship corals to PE, Perky Pets, Pet Stop, Jungle etc...the guys are just really busy at these shops and really dont always find time to respond to emails...just give them a call. They are always super keen to help.

I can pretty much guarantee you that you will not get livestock pics from a shop. It is just too time consuming for them to take pics of livestock and to keep track of what is available as stock sells on a regular basis.

You might find a list of prices but I also understand that prices without pics makes it difficult to buy stuff as we like to see before we buy.

So I do not think you will get what you are after.

Hi Everyone

In the economy as it is today, you would think that when you contact a business for stock availability and prices that they would at least contact you back. Well, I have emailed a few ONLINE Marine Stores and very few have responded.

Can anyone tell me, is there a decent online store that sells and ships coral frags at decent rates to PE and that could send me a updated stock list with pics and prices?

At a loss for words... :(

Ill like if the shopie does that ..
because there so many corals and fish out there that me as a beginner
would like to see what iam getting..
and I don't want to buy coral that is bleached or broken buy false advertising

explesialy when shallow in the pockets we got to spend wisely before we get ripper

Back
Top Bottom