local fish for nano

Reaction score
In an atempt to keep my tank as local as posable (exept for the sps) I'm looking for reef safe fish sugestions for fish that could be caught localy in natal and would be sutable for a 120l reef cube

You get Dragonets, similar to a Mandarin, in white and red!
Caught at vetches before

Little chocolate dip damsels, even if you want a pair of clowns the local ones we get in Natal are called Allardi's

thanks brent will look out for them the Dragonets and clowns look realy cool never seen any clowns off durban though seen quite a few off sodwana

thanks brent will look out for them the Dragonets and clowns look realy cool never seen any clowns off durban though seen quite a few off sodwana

Quite a few of those dragonets around but they're very tricky to spot. Synchiropus stellatus if you want to google what it looks like.

I have seen a few in the past at vetchies as I said just never seen any clowns diving around durban any sugestions where I might fing then or do clowns also hang out at vetchies and im not talking about the ones at ushaka:p

Nah you won't usually see clowns in shallow water. They're at Aliwal and some of the other offshore areas.

Toby's and wrasses (careful with them), a lot of different wrasse species, blenny's, hawkfish etc...

Jumping bean or a dusky angel would be fine in that size setup as well. Gotta have a dwarf angel! ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back
Top Bottom