Live Webcam feed of my tank

Embed the live video, like youtube vid's. I guess the data hungry thing would make it impractical though.

Love the regal btw!
Thanks. I tried to embed the video but couldn't get it to work for some reason. Yeah, the constant drain on data makes it very impractical unfortunately, unless you have an unlimited data plan.

What's your upload line speed, @viper357?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think we could post links of cam's in our threads?
I thought of that Yesterday and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm MB challenged, I would of set one up...I'm thinking of putting the Link in my Signature...it's the best place...that way everybody can see who you are..and have direct access to you'r feed without having to go look for you'r Tank Thread, as there are some who don't have their Tank Threads in their Signatures...or some has more than one Tank Thread...then you go thru them trying to find out which is the one with the "live feed"...so IMHO put the Link in you'r Signature...:blush:

Hi all

I'm testing out my live webcam feed of my tank, please excuse the dismal quality, I'm using a 20 year old webcam :blush:

viper357 on Justin.tv
Webcam is up again if anybody wants to have a look. I bought an HD webcam, quality seems a bit better but now it's all jerky, bandwidth can't handle it, lol. Oh well.

Seems lekker now. A little bit jerky but not bad. You have enough rbta's in there...

Are you fiddling with it?
Yeah, I put it on max bitrate, but then shut it down and used their recommended settings, much better now.:blush: Still a bit jerky though.

Last edited:
tried to watch yesterday, but off, stop stuffing around and leave it on. It makes for a great screen saver.... You have the English Pounds- leave it on 24/7

Stay tuned for feeding time in about 2 and a half hours. :p 9pm

Last edited:
I think about 17-19
:eek: :eek: Did you rob SIMS or Robrvd or what...

It really does give me a couple of ideas towards the right side of my tank..... very bare that side... looks like a desert.
Are your clowns hosting n all of them or do they choose only one or two

Back
Top Bottom