Leslies 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with that Leslie, I think we all look back on our initial setups and wish we had done something different or waited just one more month.

I am setting up a nano mantis tank and it has taken me 4 weeks just to put in water :whistling:

ha ha its cool do do it right i just dont want to get it up and then move or something.. thats a real pain in the ass...

that was my mistake before.. the problem is my fish are scattered among friends.. and i really want to do the tank for my son and i.. even my wife is missing it..

Yeah i know the feeling, at first my aunt and uncle were really against the idea of having a tank, but i pushed through and now they have out a viewing bench a metre away from it and sit on the bench to view the tank regularly, i guess that means they're involved now hey?;)

Hey Leslie, I am feeling pretty much the same as you. Money is flying out and not enough coming in.

But we will get there in the end.

ha ha.. having kids is both a joyas and expensive experience while i would not swap my son for the world i definatley would like to pass on the medical bills... just pd R860 for his 1 year injections.. and still owe R2k for previous doctors bills (medical aid exhausted) so the skimmer will have to wait, but at least i have something to work towoards... perhaps bonnus time if theres something left of it :whistling:

i actually have almost everything for my tank ... just the stand which i will buy the steel for (+- R550) and have welded at work.. dont think im going to go galvanised although id like to... i have some very good primers (industrial epoxy) which can be submersed in acid without any ill effect and some epoxy.. so will probably be painting it..

Wait till the school fees kick in, OUCH. And the non-interest bearing deposit really F**ks me off

partially why im broke is due to me saving in anticipation for the dreaded schoolfees episode... not that i have much to save but it all adds up....

taking forever.. still struggling to find a stand to put it on.. i have something that needs to be cut down but the other tank is on it and i cant lift it off by myself.. will have to wait untill i get a chance.. thanks for asking

this is pretty mych what i had in mind...

fullSM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom