Reaction score
hey guys
Got me a leopard wrasse yesterday,nice fish.:thumbup:
Just want to know a little bit more about it like

is it agrsive
what dose it eat and so on

10194a3e43aa82d21.jpg

Beaut of a fish!!

Shrimps and crabs are it's main diet. It will also eat clams if it can get to it's foot

I also got one, with a couple hermits, 2 cleaner shrimps and she's behaving very well. Only pick pods off the rocks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Everywhere I've read about them on the net says they're reef safe!!?? Only time will tell. Tobes, you say you've got one with no issues? How long have you had her tobes?

Everywhere I've read about them on the net says they're reef safe!!?? Only time will tell. Tobes, you say you've got one with no issues? How long have you had her tobes?
I got her 2 months ago and not a problem at all with my crabs, cleaners, stars, corals or agression towards my other fish. She's a beauty, she behaves and is not a nuisance - just like a woman should be...
Posted via Mobile Device

funny enough just read up on them on sat evening on RC, awsome fish. all the members there have claimed them to be reef safe and i must say i have never experienced a problem, its really nice to be able to differenciate sex between species for pairing purposes. definatley something for me to look if i ever add substrate again.

I've always wanted one of these guys, might just get one once my tank has matured a little more and when my cleaner shrimp is a bit bigger. Beautiful fish though hey, good choice :thumbup:

Hi Ruan i have 2 in my tank the one has been there for over a year and i have never had a problem with them ,there main diet is small crustatians and worms ,and unlike fish such as twin spot's and formosa's who will attack larger crabs the bipatartus only eats what it can get in its mouth.

Picture319-2.jpg

This is the adult ive had for over a year.

Back
Top Bottom