Lanzo's turbo charged super reef tank

Awsome Lanzo, cant wait to see some progress pics ;)

should be a great build

Great Lanzo! Looking forward to following THIS tank of yours. Your current/previous tank is looking awesome! I can just imagine what the next "version" is going to look like!

BTW: VERY VERY interesting skimmer design there! What are the new skimmer measurements and what is it rated for?

Goona look very nice Lanzo...
I have noticed that some skimmer brands are now moving toward the cone reaction chamber design....This skimmer gonna be awsome cos it got cone chamber and bubble plate with a powerfull pump...

nice lanzo! :peroni:

BUT

thread_is_worthless.jpg

Great Lanzo! Looking forward to following THIS tank of yours. Your current/previous tank is looking awesome! I can just imagine what the next "version" is going to look like!

BTW: VERY VERY interesting skimmer design there! What are the new skimmer measurements and what is it rated for?

Cant wait to start this system, still allot of work to be done.

i don't have all the specs with me(will hopefully get some more specs by next month), this is what i know.
250mm chamber, cone,bubble plate design like ridwaan said, i think its a 2500-3000l/h pump,and puls in 40%air or more air.

the foam begins to form within the cone and not like our normal skimmers that forms foam at the top 5cm of the skimmer

Awesome skimmer you have there! Will be tagging along...

this fittings was siliconed stuck to the tank...it looked a bit K@K so i took it of and im now going to add new fittings

DSC02650.jpg

DSC02651.jpg

closed loop system

this is the outletwholes

DSC02644.jpg

Inlet chamber
DSC02645.jpg

pumps driving the closed loop
DSC02648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom