Lanzo's tiny reef

hahahahahaha.... try putting something over it or taking it off and replacing it with black perspex

wow Lanzo.excellent.good thing you did away with the old sump,new one looks lekker!!

Lanzo, really awesome setup. We need to find that Cyno problem. Good luck

Very nicely laid out, now patience is the name of the game as you have everything in place.
I must just say something here, i really admire the folk that take the advice seriously and go all out even to the extent of replacing a sump, as this is no small job. Would really like to follow the progress of this system over the next few months, looking good so far.

thanks alot guys, this was a struggle for me to get to were i am.
I started with the worst stuff and worked myself up to buy better stuff for my system

I ran my tank on to 2x T8's, then made my own fittnigs and ballest to fit 2 T5's( their livespan didn't last longer than 2 moths)
Then i upgraded to 2x 150W MH 10 000K and aded 2 actanic t5's with right ballest last month

Weeman- yip he is better now, i'm feeding him every second day.( he looks like a monster when he smells the food)

War- i gave my LFS my ro water to test for TDS,will get reply tom..

Alan- hanks alot man, you guys helped( helps ) me alot

THANKS!!:thumbup:

no bruce i touhgt you want to develop my foto's( thats o.k too, if you want them:p )
Yip digital is the way to go

Back
Top Bottom