Koekemoer MIA ????

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Urgent!!!!

Is anybody in contact with Sean Koekemoer? I need to get hold of him asap, he hasn't been online for over 3 weeks and it seems like his cell phone has been disconnected.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
I've asked SIMS but he also can't get hold of him.

Ah yes, forgot about Herkie, he's also very quiet, will send him a PM, thanks.

Apparently he is having major problems with his service provider and is hoping to be online in about 2 weeks, otherwise all seems well.

what the hell was so urgent Viper? :p
oh and good to hear Mr.Koekemoer is doing well :)

lol, well when Mr Koekemoer goes quiet then I worry that something is wrong with his tank, remember last time he wanted to throw a hammer at it. :)

hi, Sean is still alive, he says sorry he cant log in as his mtn contracts has been tempory suspended. They charged him R15 000 the month before last and the debit went off his bank account. This month it was R20 000.00 and he is having huge fights with the service provider. He can unfortunately not read his sms. I tried to log in with his username now and it seemed to work. I will see him tomorrow afternoon and he can use my phone to log in and chat. Sims, private message me your number so i can give it to Sean. Thank you. I will introduce myself in the new members forum.

Thanks for the info Benna. Is his tank still ok? That man worries me :lol:

Sheesh R15000 and R20000!, I think he's been browsing MASA waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!

simple solution....change to Vodacom...I always hated MTN for some reason..maybe it's there kak tv adds...

Back
Top Bottom