Kingii in holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point you missing is that the countries where LFS buy their fish have a regulated commercial trade around aquarium fish, so they can decide quotas, monitor fish levels etc etc.
SA does not have this and im sure incidents of poaching wont bring us any closer to a legalized trade in locally caught aquarium fish

I never missed it no, you failed to read my previous posts!

This person, why delete his post if he is not guilty, if he did sell the fish his guilty, and if theres proof he can pay for his actions. no matter from witch direction you look at it. and some even know this person, and just turn there heads away. he need to answer to his wrong doing. ( the tax money he need to pay) . Start looking into marine world You can right books full. From in port, products selling, advertising products the beauty indestry not coming close. collecting even stuff you dont need, selling, corrupsion, cover ups. Its worst than the maffia. Hole (can) ocean of worms. The hole marine industry needed to look into. Drastic action needed from coverment side even permits to collect. Catch you with wrong doing, take permit away and fish you colect and i nice big fine. ( i colect my self). Coverment need to take action, this will mean also job creation. drop one drop of water in a bucket see what happens.

On the link he was discussing, talking. Theres No word of i have one up for sale. If he is guilty need proof. And being said in above post this is only one out of hundreds. Its out in the open he need now to deal with it and answer a lot of question.

im not speaking up for anyone or condoning any actions...but this thread is just a whole lot of speculation....a post stating that the person would like to catch and export may not necessarily equate to being found guilty of illegally smuggling something.honestly..if I was being accused under these circumstances I wouldn't even bother responding

there is a common saying in law which says "He who alleges,must prove"...anyone seen a South African with a Kingi in his hands in the process of exporting illegally?

We can assume...but no real evidence to prosecute anyone

I agree, on this link proofs nothing. What i understand so far of this hole story this person had one and swimming in Holland now. Happy and care for. Maybe i miss the real story behind the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom