JsREEFnz uLtiMaTE cUbE 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got some more work in...... fitted the second layer of cabinet for extra strength... cut board a bit bigger so it flushes all corners,came out awesum;) oops cupboard door not properly close:blush:
utf-8BSU1HMDIwMDctMjAxMjA0MTQtMTAzNi5qcGc.jpg

yip yip... my little monster carried home 25o litres of water in 1 go, no hassles:thumbup:
utf-8BSU1HMDIwMDgtMjAxMjA0MTQtMTMyNy5qcGc.jpg

and the fillup begins, oh what a mission,thank god the wife jumped in to help and we gt it kwik kwik done
utf-8BSU1HMDIwMDktMjAxMjA0MTQtMTQwMS5qcGc.jpg

all full.... now messing with equip to get everything running smoooth:tt2:
utf-8BSU1HMDIwMTAtMjAxMjA0MTQtMTgxMS5qcGc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt water at last!!! Looking leaker bru :thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:yip finally ,now more delays lol... need to find some beautifull shapes of baserock and still deciding on black or white arag... but leaning strongly towards white coz ive seen a tank recently with black arag and it looked dull... but corals were brighter tho:whistling: what to do what to do:blush: i seen some beautifull rock @Oceanson tho , need to go vist Billy soon

Last edited by a moderator:
im picturin it and indeed it'll look wayyy better coz i wont be able to stand the dull look of black arag:biggrin:

Lol nice one - right after you see our tank with the black araganite !!!

but yes , with the colour scheam you have there , i would go white or even think of the figi pink , the red trimming will bring out some nice color in the arraganite.

Looking good

Lol nice one - right after you see our tank with the black araganite !!!

but yes , with the colour scheam you have there , i would go white or even think of the figi pink , the red trimming will bring out some nice color in the arraganite.

Looking good

intended in no bad way David:blush: it was a blessing for me that you guys decided on black arag and seein your tank made my decision easier in the sense that light doesn bounce off the black so will make tank a tad bit dull

in your case you have ATi units dude... so you conquer the dullness and yes indeed it does bring your corals colours out x 10:thumbup:

oh and that water was perfect amount,thanks:biggrin:

SHAME dude, thats then fastes a new tanks been put on sale as far as i know. You're almost as bad as punk with tank sales.

sorry to hear your come back into the hobby isnt going to be with this tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom