JHB Get together 27 April 2013

Is there perhaps a "goodie bag" that would be given ???? That should get the guys there !!!;)

Hehe, that's called bribery! Not sure what's been organised

Well maybe a suggestion, perhaps Idol Marine can have some of their old /unsold stock or corals/livestock that needs TLC be put up for adoption at a minimal fee? Maybe have a "LIVE AUCTION". That should be quite intersting as it will be a LIVE DIBS SESSION..!!! LOL:yeahdude:

Is there perhaps a "goodie bag" that would be given ???? That should get the guys there !!!

We only announce this on the at the meet day.
Else we only get guys coming for goodie bags and not for the love of reefing ;)

But we have a good track record so far, so one never knows what will happen at a meet!

I'm in. Sorry didn't see that there was a meet this weekend. Carlos you bringing your moorish idol for me :whistling:

I'm in. Sorry didn't see that there was a meet this weekend. Carlos you bringing your moorish idol for me :whistling:

No!!! :D but there should be some available at the ahop

@gMAN yeah looking forward seeing you again, also looking forward seeing dallas jump out the cake...(ummm how many layer cake will it be..??):)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aquetas hey glad u gonna be there too

Also, light snacks will be available on Sat, we would just ask to bring your own drinks and cool drinks

Will be there, I thought it was for the love of the hobby and to see old friends and not for goodies.

@Pendragon , yes its for the love of reefing and to learn from others that i attend. But seeing that you dont want any goodie bag (should they be there - not expected) i will gladly adopt yours then ...!!! LOL:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom