Jebo Nano for sale: Johannesburg Honeydew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Full system sales or multiple items for sale.
Thread title:
Jebo Nano for sale​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection only​
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi All

I was given a JBJ 25g nano from my father in law who is too old to maintain it. It hold about 100 litres and has a 36 watt PC tube and a whole lot of corals including dendronepthya, branching hammer, clove polyps, orange sponge, sun corals, cabbage coral (large), bubble coral and some pink zoanthids. It has about 15kg of live rock and the system has been running for three years.

I'm asking for R2500-00 non negotiable for the whole system. I will give the two sun corals away to a good home as I don't have time to really dedicate to them.

Here's a pic of the system
11284aae5e801d206.jpg
Notes:
-​

No Fish Warren. I feel its cruel putting fish in a small system. I have two cleaner shrimp in there which I want to move to my 6 footer system. Lanzo don't tempt me with a new system

No Fish Warren. I feel its cruel putting fish in a small system. I have two cleaner shrimp in there which I want to move to my 6 footer system. Lanzo don't tempt me with a new system
:mbounce: come on....:biggrin:

Tony you willing to sell some of the corals seperately?

I am. I will post prices for the individual corals and tank later. I was to busy yestarday to even think straight

let me know what u want for the sun corals

let me know what u want for the sun corals

Dallas, they are alive but a bit undernourished as I don't have time to really feed them. You can have the two for free if you want. With a bit of TLC they will be super happy in a month

thanks tony, will call you this eve and make arrangements

Not yet Zero Cool. Here are the prices.

Pink zoas R150-00
Bubble coral R150-00
Cabbage R200-00 (massive)
Hammer coral R250-00 (massive)
Clove polyps R200-00.
Live rock R30-00 per kilo

Tank R1000-00

OK. The Bubble, hammer and cabbage are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom