In labour!!!

Congrats Les, he looks awesome. Appreciate the pic mate. Unfortunately I can't upload it. Tell Candice we said congrats

whats your sons name Les?have you decided as yet?

took your advice and had a sleep i think i was pumped with adrenelin now i feel i have been hit by a bus... having one hell of a come down.... on my way back to hospital

oh his name is kieren kelly hempel... we debated and decided to stick with our origional choice.....

Hey Les congrats to you and Candice, gr8 news that all is well.

Congrats Leslie and Candice.

I'll post a pic in the meantime. Don't shoot me the pic was taken with leslies phone. :lol:
SP_A0418.jpg

thanks guys i cant explain my feelings at this time never in my life did i ever expect to love something or someone so much... its such a pure feeling..... now i can properly relate to what alot of you guys went through when you had your children.... i could never fully understand before....

thank you for all your kind thoughts and best wishes....

well im up and on my way back to the hospital,,,, this is tiring but at least i got to have a couple hours sleep in my own bed... believe me those hospital beds and chairs are torture....

Congrats Les!!!He's beautiful. Get some clothes pegs for your nose because those first few poohs are the worst!

Congratulations Leslie.

Catch up your sleep now in the next few weeks (cause baby will sleep most of the time). It gets worse after a month or two.

But all in all nothing can beat the experience of having children,so just enjoy every moment, good and not so good.

Spoke to him earlier while he was baby sitting. Never heard him like this before. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom