Imarine's Tank Pics

Looking awsome Imraan...
Now I get to pick frags of all your corals..heheheheheh

Definitly TOTM material...

Zuna there is quite a bit of skill involved in introducing to zebrasomas.. hence my maximum respect remark.. purples are especially agressive..

HEY Mek yes my tank has grown up,still needs a lot of work and i need to spend more time and do more water changes,at this moment i am only doing water changes once every 4-5weeks

Hi Leslie and Andreas yes i have got much more pics about 80 or so and of the engine room as well,will post soon and Leslie my tanks dimensions is 1500mt from left to right and front to back 600 and top to bottom 700 tank build in 15mm glass and build by me and sump 1200x 45 x 45 that has a deep sand bed and at the moment still running my old deltec 701 skimmer that i sold,i am planning my new tank build 1500 x 700 top to bottom and 1000mt front to back,i have got all glass in star fire in 19mm and the monster deltec skimmer 902 that will be running my new tank and about 150kg fiji live rock from liyakat and another 2 vortex pumps with a total of 4 vortex,but i do not now which way to go, sps or lps and mixed corals as i find with my nutrient levels to low my rics do not do good at all

You finally coming out of the closet lol. I told you that the response will be good.

some engine room ..

9654abfb034a1ee8.jpg

9654abfafab641ea.jpg

Slamat o' klong, jou fis tenk is duidelik :thumbup: Congrats old pal, your marine aquarium is off the hook!! :thumbup:

and, emm, who did design that sump? :lol:

Well done, at last!!!! Nice to see you finally posted dem pics, you deserve a badge named "I just cam out of the closet" :lol:

I hope your tank goes from strength to strength considering you put so little effort into it :whistling:

Hi Leslie and Andreas yes i have got much more pics about 80 or so and of the engine room as well,will post soon and Leslie my tanks dimensions is 1500mt from left to right and front to back 600 and top to bottom 700 tank build in 15mm glass and build by me and sump 1200x 45 x 45 that has a deep sand bed and at the moment still running my old deltec 701 skimmer that i sold,i am planning my new tank build 1500 x 700 top to bottom and 1000mt front to back,i have got all glass in star fire in 19mm and the monster deltec skimmer 902 that will be running my new tank and about 150kg fiji live rock from liyakat and another 2 vortex pumps with a total of 4 vortex,but i do not now which way to go, sps or lps and mixed corals as i find with my nutrient levels to low my rics do not do good at all

Thanks SCHYFFS, and thanks to Skhyffs for the design on the sump its the **** bra and you now its working and thanks all of you for your nice comments

Great, great looking tank you got there. Like the nice neat electrical arrangement in your engine room.

Back
Top Bottom