IMACSA tank tour.

well i guess your "Poison" is first on the list alan :)

Last edited:
There is a tank at Teasers? I never noticed.

Guys Anthony Calfo's visit is very short and a tank tour is on the cards for friday afternoon i think so anybody wishing to join in is more than welcome. The actual time table and whose tanks will still be worked out.

Damn I wont get to Durban until late. I have already been in contact with Anthony and he has indicated that he is very keen. I apologize but I was unaware that you had a tour planned for Friday. If you like I will back off. Or should we put it to a poll?

Hill there is a basic itinerary in place for Anthony's visit which could change at any time, we taking one step at a time at the moment. Please keep the ideas rolling though.

my suggestion to who ever is comming down to durz for the IMACSA is to try and re arrange your schedules and try and arrive on the thursday and depart on the monday.it is gonna be a bit of a rush to try and fit the actuall IMACSA,ushaka tour aswell as the tank tours all in one.you guys are gonna be wreked.what do your'll think?

Unfortunately not an option for me.

Driving

Tank viewing

After speaking to Anthony Calfo on another forum I thought it may be nice for a couple of out of towners including Anthony to tour a few tanks while we are down for IMACSA.

So who feels up for a visit by a couple of reefnecks?

Tanks I would love to see are ALAN, Dragonreef, Millepora (He must have plenty around). Who else is there. Maybe Glynn Foreman. Hey if push comes to shove we may even be prepared to view Vipers Algae Farm. :lol:

I understand if you guys may be too busy packing up on Sunday afternoon. But I am only leaving Monday lunch time so will have a little time on Monday morning as well.

So who's up for a visit?

Hello Hill

You might find a full Tunze system interesting to view also with SPS LPS softies 7 a lot of fish interesting to view also, so please feel free to make arrangements to view my tank also.

George

Thanks George would love to. But seems like the IMACSA organisers have it in hand for Friday afternoon. I don't think I will make it. Any chance of a private viewing Sunday evening?

I'm a bit confused... this friday afternoon tour, is it ushaka or tank tour?
I'll be there on friday afternoon and would be awesome to have something to do when I get into town.
Also... I don't know durban at all, would it possible to make a map of sorts, I'll be coming from East London side (kokstad)

I'll be driving up... we staying at a chalet, as far as I know its across from ushaka, hill will know more...he made the booking long ago.

How do I get on the tank tour? Where's everyone meeting?
Unless there's gonna be another tank tour later on during the weekend, then I'll go with Hill.

Back
Top Bottom