I'm sad

Reaction score
I am sad, I want to share with your forum freshwater, and ma banned because I wanted to know the members of the forum before making all my fish to experience and share all my knowledge is the first time a forum of the world I Banned?​

I am shocked by this behavior

:(

je suis laurent le webmaster français de aqualifestyle-34 le premier forum français mondial, j'espère que nous pourrons partager nos connaissances je fait le tours des membres pour vous connaître mieux.

I am the webmaster laurent french aqualifestyle-34 of the first global forum french, I hope we can share our knowledge I made the rounds of the members to know you better.

This is the message I put in what the message and what spam?

Tropical Aquariums of South Africa

yes but this was an opportunity to know the members one by one I love that some of the betta and other fish had a nice fish room ...​

Now I dare not even put a message ???

it is as hard if I reject it, but hey I'll see later as this is the first time that I do it.​

Je pense que les gens s'habituent à vous avec le temps afin de leur donner une chance de vous connaître. Ne pas le prendre trop personnel

yes tony thank, I will share with them because I am someone who is very open to the world, just as it hurts to feel rejected, a message to warn people its takes 1 minute and it avoids feeling bad.

I hope at least have a message from the admin Tropical Aquariums of South Africa .​

I tried even though I know he will delete my message, it will surment think it is spam then it is more an invitation to be shared among aquarists the world. If I am in the process of creating a forum for all aquarists the world is to offer everyone the opportunity to discover the biotope of the world and share.
I leave this message on the forum freshwater south africa to provide opportunities for aquarists of South Africa to share with the world.
I am even ready to add the forums marine and fresh water of South Africa in the parade of forums of world in my forum.

My friends and my brothers aquarists, I apologize for my absence on the forum, I can reassure you now I am with you.

As you know I am the webmaster of a french forum and unfortunately it started to decline in hearing. I tried to show them the world to motivate them.
I spent almost two years of my life to do for them, pity I failed in my mission.
I can not find my place on the french forums, I have them always more fun to be with you than on the french forums.

Now I said stop, I'm on the forum aqualifestyle-world, a huge project to bring all aquarists the world in one goal ahead on the maintenance of our Fish and invertebrates and discovery of biotopes.

I know that this mission is possible because you are all ready to help.

We have a large database for you to discover

Thank you for your support to all friends of aquarists worldwide.

aqualifestyle-worldnew.gif

and chat room for aquarist of the world : http://xat.com/aqualifestyleworld

I put message is to enable South Africa to know other aquarists the world, I created this forum because I believe in you all.

I would be delighted to add South Africa to our friends in the world, now you know if you want
blink1.gif

Hello, I have to contact my friends in the forum in Singapore, Mexico, Peru and Costa Rica, I know I can count on them. Now I will contact my European friends. May be that South Africa will join us?

I does no forum to talk about them on the contrary I want all the forums in the world mixes.
I know I am a big dreamer, but Darwin was also a dreamer.​

Back
Top Bottom