I'm moving to the Seychelles... :D

Bloody hell. If you need someone to clean toilets give me call

I also need a job & i wont be restricted by the limits of the job unlike Dane
(in other words i can export anything (within legal framework) unrelated to my job)

personally i think the guy (dane) is a bit drunk on the fermented coconut juice
It would explain the lack of updates from april.

Or he could be busy;) with a fellow conservationist (saving the human race):eek:

Last edited:
@BigFish, @Seabass - fermented coconut wine is not the most delectable drink here! Luckily they have a decent beer (seybrew). Been away for a while but have finally decided to build a little nano here too, so have been snifffing on the forums again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@BigFish, @Seabass - fermented coconut wine is not the most delectable drink here! Luckily they have a decent beer (seybrew). Been away for a while but have finally decided to build a little nano here too, so have been snifffing on the forums again :)
Geeez looks like everyone is back from the dead...:whistling:

Awesome to see you around again @Dane...:thumbup:

@seank - as you command! ;)
@MistaOrange - Good to hear from you dude! Hope you've been well and you are doing proud with JVAs old tank? ;)

Below we can see my ultra high end equipment, ready to be put through its paces ;)

DSC_0933b.jpg

@LuckyFish! All good here thanks :) Hope life is treating you well back in die kaap! You always wondering about my behaviorial adaptations to the island eh! ;) Hehe. Well don't worry its not too lonely here!

Hey bud! Thanks :) Hope all's well in the cape! Will post a few shots of the reefs here. Had an awesome dive with guests a few days back, about 15 spotted eagles rays cruising right past us, feeding and just hanging out :) Massive napoleon fish, millions of fusiliers, turtle, was magical :)

Tanks been siliconed! :1:

The only stuff I could get out here was for the maintenance guys on the island to cut me some laminate glass they had lying around. I'm liking the dimensions so far! But the glass cuts where not so perfect, and I overcompensated with the silicone.... Messiest silicone job I've ever seen in my life. I'm definitely not good at this. Is it alright for me to scythe off all the extra silicone with a scalpel? Might spray the corners with mat black paint afterwards to disguise what a kak job i did...

DSC_0934.jpg

@seank - as you command! ;)
@MistaOrange - Good to hear from you dude! Hope you've been well and you are doing proud with JVAs old tank? ;)

Below we can see my ultra high end equipment, ready to be put through its paces ;)
Yeah bud doing well still living... Ja JVA's tank still lives & doing ok, very green with macro algae...:thumbup:

Looking forward to see this tank grow...;)

Back
Top Bottom