Idol marine new year stock

Reaction score
HI ALL,

WE WISH YOU ALL A BLESSED,HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS
2011:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OUR TANKS ARE WELL STOCKED WITH HEALTHY FISH AND CORALS.
FISH INCLUDE;POWDER BLUE,YELLOW DOCTOR,SAILFIN,CHEVRON AND PURPLE TANGS.COPPERBAND AND LONGNOSE BUTTERFLYFISH.
MANDARIN AND PSYCHADELIC FISH(ALL EATING FROZEN
FOOD).ANTHIUS,BICOLOUR PARROTFISH,CARDINALS,LONGNOSE HAWKFISH,CLEANER AND FAIRY WRASSE,FALSE PERCULA CLOWNFISH AND MORE.

ALL SOFT CORAL VARIENTS,EUPHYLLIA,BRAINS,PAGODA AND MUSHROOMS.

TAKE CARE HAVE A GREAT YEAR.
CHEERS FOR NOW.
IDOL MARINE CREW.

Hi Bob

Are the mandarin's tank bred? What's the price on a mandarin? Any pairs available?

Do you perhaps have a Heniochus Diphreutes (a type of black and white butterflyfish)?

Hi Rob,

I've been trolling the forums (Both masa and sark) for a while now, and only registered on both a few minutes ago and saw your post.

I was in your store a few weeks ago, really awesome stock, but when are you getting more hard corals in?

A few days after that i saw Adriaan at Exotics (he knows me, dealt with him a bit, well, i hope he'd remember me), and a few days later, saw the same stock at your place as at exotics.

Just a quickie, are you guys both getting from the same supplier, or are you buying from them?

Cheers,

Harry

Hi Rob,

I've been trolling the forums (Both masa and sark) for a while now, and only registered on both a few minutes ago and saw your post.

I was in your store a few weeks ago, really awesome stock, but when are you getting more hard corals in?

A few days after that i saw Adriaan at Exotics (he knows me, dealt with him a bit, well, i hope he'd remember me), and a few days later, saw the same stock at your place as at exotics.

Just a quickie, are you guys both getting from the same supplier, or are you buying from them?

Cheers,

Harry

Normaly thy use transhipers
Exotics import them salves

Thanks Harry.

The only stuff we get from Exotics is the odd TM hydrometer and test kit. They are good products and we like to stock what we would use in our own tanks. We never buy livestock from them though, you are mistaken if you think that you saw their livestock at Idol

We do bring in our own hard coral and clam shipments, but also use other importers.

Early this year in the next few weeks, we are bringing in really high quality corals from a new supplier that should really impress everyone. We are pretty excited about this.

Cheers

Rob.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom