I cracked my sump

Reaction score
I was busy installing my brand new Idol chiller and slipped and broke the whole side of my sum house flooded again i managed to get a emergency sump @ petes bes's for R600 all is well fish seam ok but i don't want to do a water change like that again

Sorry man, it happens. Thats why its better to have things built with thicker glass

So sorry to hear. I had a cracked sump problem that ended after two months hard work and many late nights. Hope you will be sorted and stable again soon. Oh yes I almost forgot, I am still fighting the GHA problem that was the result of the sump trouble.

and just a big thank you to my wife for helping me dry up the house

btw What is GHD

This question could be two fold ... It could be that you meant to ask what is GHA ... that is Green Hair Algae or you could be asking what is GHD because it means you have to buy your wife a very expensive hair straightener made by "GHD" for helping you mop up .....

This question could be two fold ... It could be that you meant to ask what is GHA ... that is Green Hair Algae or you could be asking what is GHD because it means you have to buy your wife a very expensive hair straightener made by "GHD" for helping you mop up .....

thats a good present for mopping up an ocean! A ghd

buy the fish something nice lol

Well I was given a camera for my birthday, dont use it as much as my better half :) but it is a little sad when your eyes light up when you see those special absorbing cloths on special!

Back
Top Bottom