Hydor Smart Level Control

Reaction score
Who of the sponsors is going to bring this in first. Looks cool and indicative price of $80 seems to suggest it can go on all my tanks!

I did a bit of googling and found out they are only hitting the shelves in September. I'll be on Nathan's pre-order list when it opens though!

if you look at the comments , it seems as though people aren't too impressed with previous products they have launched.
also to rely on temperature differences to sense water levels , sounds a little risky.
rather go with a tried and tested method , using a proper sensor/ probe.
at least you know this will be accurate.

Spoke in depth with Hydor while i was at interzoo regarding the water level controllers, these are very accurate devices and Hydor have put alot of research and beta testing into these units.

We have new Hydor stock landing in 4 weeks time

Smart wave controllers
inline heaters
dc pumps
ac pumps
dc wavemakers
water level controllers if they are ready

if you look at the comments , it seems as though people aren't too impressed with previous products they have launched.

Which products are you talking about DeanT?

@belindamotion - spot on , if you look at the comments under the review of the level control , you can see people having a go at past products and saying if this is the same , then they are not looking forward to its realease

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom