Hide

Crazy-iPad-Test.jpg

You and the "in the bush builder" got special permission to have that privilege.

you set up your avatar from a nokia N8 maybe @seank

Last edited:
You and the "in the bush builder" got special permission to have that privilege.

you set up your avatar from a nokia N8 maybe @seank

And that just goes to show that N8's are special too as I'm using as well for the past 10 months and extremely happy:tt2:

Last edited:
himph... and the bird to you to. :)

Yes i got drilled on the N8 and how well it takes pic's. Something lacking on your side in the last 10 months you say you have had your N8.

Last edited:
My algae farm tanks are not N8 friendly .... I took a few pics but the quality and extreme details it shows of how my algae is flourishing would just put me on the running for top farmer in Agriforum!

mmmm seank's and mine are moving .... maybe we special :p
@chikaboo ..when you click on my Profile with all my info..it moves, but the one on the "front", that everyone sees doesn't...:( I could try to Link it again, but Hubby crashed pc a few months back and lost everything..and for the life of me...I can't get this avatar on the Internet...and when I edit my Info...I don't see anything typed in the http to try and find the Link..maybe viper357 can copy and paste avatar to the "front" also..if he can see the link...:p

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe viper357 can copy and paste avatar to the "front"
Not going to happen, that's the last thing we need on here, this is not a girly forum, it's full of men with big muscles drinking beer and swearing and scratching, we don't do pink puddy tats blowing kisses.:tt2:

Oh dear, I forgot about that, oh well, we can't win them all, we'll write that one off as school fees. :p

Hmmm ok I was wrong about that then... I know what's wrong with the kisses thing but I don't think I should help out on this one...

Not going to happen, that's the last thing we need on here, this is not a girly forum, it's full of men with big muscles drinking beer and swearing and scratching, we don't do pink puddy tats blowing kisses.:tt2:
:lol::lol::lol:

Don't you dare tell her.
Ok...managed to figure it out all by myself...:tt2:..I think..:005:..found the Site again...saw that my Avatar is roughly 38kb and you can only upload 32kb...:( How to I resize it..? As it say's it's to large with the direct Link to the Site...:( PLEEEEESEEEE...MASA SOOOOO needs pink kissies....:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom