Hi

welcome to MASA great to have you join and start posting:)

do you have a marine tank or do you plan to start one?

welcome and happy postings :)

busy setting one up @ the mo.......
not the best quality but heres what the starting stages looks like

30614bc8c71f26cf5.jpg

30614bc8c6ef7fae5.jpg

30614bc8c703855ee.jpg

Wow, 1st post, and we get pics. Now that is how it is supposed to be done. Thanks Dochtor. Btw, welcome to our beloved forum. Plenty threads to read

Wow, 1st post, and we get pics. Now that is how it is supposed to be done. Thanks Dochtor. Btw, welcome to our beloved forum. Plenty threads to read

thanks man,my eyes are burning of all the reading :lol: but all the threads are very helpfull,will look @ some tanks for nice ideas,as you can see @ the mo all i have are the damsels

Good idea. There are many nice tanks here. You'll get excellent ideas. And do not be in a hurry. Take this from a very impatient guy- in reefkeeping, all your patience gets tested :p

Hi and welcome to MASA

welcome to the rest of ur life :p

Welcome to MASA, glad you joined. Here is some more reading for you - check out the link in my signature on "Starting a marine tank" - some great info for you ;)
How long has your tank been running? Do you have a sump? What filtration are you running?

Welcome to MASA, glad you joined. Here is some more reading for you - check out the link in my signature on "Starting a marine tank" - some great info for you ;)
How long has your tank been running? Do you have a sump? What filtration are you running?
will check that out,yes there is a sump,in theres a carbon reactor and also just added the powerhead on top,adding my skimmer 2moro,missing the pipe from the pump to skimmer so will sort out:thumbup:

Welcome to MASA buddy, the setup is looking good, remeber to stock carefully and intelligently:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom