Hi from PUFFERPUNK!

Reaction score
I was sent over here by Anemone. She says it's the friendliest forum in the world. :thumbup:

I've been in the hobby >30 years. Mostly FW but went to the other side when my BW puffers got ups to marine. I was hooked after that.

Here's my main reef tank:
FTSFeb2010.jpg

I also keep several species of pufferfish & run a puffer forum for the past 12 years. I was told it would be OK to pout in my sig.

Welcome Jeni! Good to see you hear.

Are those two leathers the ones you got from me? The one in the center, and the one at the right?

I've seen this tank in person many times. All you can do is stand there and drool!

That picture doesn't do this tank justice IMO.

Welcome. Nice colours in your tank!

Welcome to MASA !!!

Lovely Tank !!!!

:welcome7: .. lol yeah we are pretty friendly :) ... Would like to know about your set up :)

welcome to MASA!!!
Pufferpunk that is a awesome tank, how about a thread in the members setup section and give us all the detail and pics :)

Wow, I woke up this morning to such a great welcome here, thanks! Anemone, I got the Devil's Hand as one of my 1st corals ever, when I had my 55g. It looked like this:
DevilsHandSharpnoseHawk.jpg

The sinularia was yellow when I 1st got it from Coral Reef. It still has some yellow on the inside. It was rotting at the base & was the 1st coral i ever took a blade to. I was terrified I was going to kill it! But I excised out the rotten part & you see it now in all it's glory. Here is when it was sick:
DamagedLeather.jpg

DamagedLeatherClose.jpg

I guess I'll post more about my tank in the appropriate forum. ;)

welcome jennie (and Garry :)) really great to see tanks like yours on here. i hope you find a happy home here with us on masa and its great to hear u love puffers that much :)

Back
Top Bottom