Help with buying tank

Discussion in 'Beginner Discussions' started by 3dd, 29 Mar 2011.

1. 3dd

29 Mar 2011

I'm very very new to this hobby, so new I don't even have a tank. But then again this is probably a good thing as I can research and shop around until I find a suitable setup. I would like to construct a reef tank, with a sump system in a cabinet below the tank, I am looking for a 150L-200L tank with the wooden stand.

I have also read that a tank that already includes a overflow would be better than using a hang on over flow, so if the tank already includes this is would be great.

Would someone be able to point me to a dealer where I would be able to purchase a suitable tank in the JoBurg area, I know I can get tanks that are already buildt that includes everything needed for a reef tank. These are a bit expensive though, and I think it will take most of the fun out of building the tank, as I just plug in everything and that’s it. I would rather purchase the tank separate and then add the components my self.

Thanks for the help, greatly appretiated.
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tremayn

21 Mar 2010
    Hey mate, welcome to MASA! Check the for sale section because you can pick up some awesome bargins
Recent Posts