Help me pick my show piece

what alternatives could i look at besides a dwarf angel? a dwarf lion prehaps? i would love something super colorful with character, must be compatable with clowns though because my son would never forgive me if i didnt get him some nemos

If you are looking for something with character I think a Lion might be a bit boring, once they have eaten they tend to be very lazy for a day or two afterwards. Might also limit livestock options going forward, not just fish but any small invertebrate might be at risk.

all of them are nice,flame does stand out the most,but take into regard the facty that they nip and disturb many types of coraks specially sps and brain/meaty corals

all of them are nice,flame does stand out the most,but take into regard the facty that they nip and disturb many types of coraks specially sps and brain/meaty corals

Not really true, Flames are generally model citizens in a reef tank, I have heard of the odd person saying they nip their zoas...but I have had mine for going on 4 years nearly and its never touched a coral in either of the tanks I have kept it in.

I was also going to suggest the Argi ( Cherub Angel) its smaller and is really a cute little guy...have one in my tank as wel and have always loved him...they can be cheeky though so would definately put him in last if you were to add one. They are an American fish so you would have to wait for a US shipment to get hold of one...but other than that they are usually readily available on those orders.

Back
Top Bottom