Hello MASA

Reaction score
Hi All,

The name is Michael & am not only new to MASA but also to Marine Tanks. I started about 4 months ago, with a 80L cube, sump etc.

Am now totally addicted & today took the plunge & bought a 5 foot - it arrives in 3 weeks YIPEE

Look forward to "meeting the community" & congrats on a great site.

Here is a pic of my current setup

Cheers
Michael B

33504c1e35d639775.jpg

Hello and welcome.

80L cube looks very nice. If you learned the ropes of marine keeping on a 80L and you manage that, then 500L will be easy. Done it the same way myself. Started with 90L, then up to 300L, now I'm at 1100L. :)

enjoy the ride...

Howzit Michael, welcome to MASA. Good luck in your new tank build, I hope you achieve nothing but great success.
Remember we on MASA love frequent updates with pics ;)
I am sure we will meet up some time as I too am in Boksburg.

welcome

Welcome to MASA!!

Welcome!

Dig your ricordea collection, especially the blue one.....NICE!

Jaco.

Welcome Boet!!
It’s about time you joined the website. Your tank is looking GREAT.
You are so lucky to be getting a 5 foot tank. Can’t wait for you to get it and see the pics from start to finish.
Dean

Hi Michael B, Great to have you on the site. We do moan a bit sometimes but mostly we enjoy ourselves and brag quite a bit about our achievements! And the rest of the time we have loads of fun.

Hey and welcome to MASA! Tank looks awesome:thumbup:

judging by the state of your current set up youve had some help with the start and been guided well. i must say that the rics look great and its a very clean setup, lightly stocked with fish and well scaped. Youve done yourself proud with that tank.

Could we have some close ups of the rics, especially those on the centre arch, they look beautiful from a distance

Welcome to MASA - glad you joined. You've got a lovely little tank there, very nice. I hope you gonna keep it running and setup the 5 ft in a different place?

Back
Top Bottom