Hello From Mauritius.........

Welcome to MASA, hope you enjoy your stay with us. Will definitely visit there one day.
Keep us updated on your plans for the tank ;)

:wave2:
Yeah, very soon I'll start, and ofcourse don't worry will post picts also!
It will be a reef tank. By the way is there other people from Mauritius here onboard???

from what i have seen you are the only guy from Mauritius
There are quite some people who have a tank, but am going to say something very stupid, if am not wrong its illegal to have a tank!!!! this is wat some1 from the authorities told me. But very soon its gonna be legalised. We are going to do it with our team!:1:

is it illegal to keep a marine tank or is it illegal to keep corals
i know my friend buys oysters from Marks Aquarium ltd

Some of them if not many, are extremely arrogant and proud person, they are less passionate, pretending to know better than any1, yet all of them sucks to keep a complet reef tank with hard and LPS:nono:

is it illegal to keep a marine tank or is it illegal to keep corals
i know my friend buys oysters from Marks Aquarium ltd
Yes according to the laws its illegal to collect marine fish, buy marine fish locally , so logically its also illegal to have a marine tank! Well Marks aquarium have been doing a lot of illegal things since the beggining and he has his man to protect him. By the way even oysters are illegal!:p

Yuri is Mark still exporting marine fish?, I doubt this one

what fish is there that you can only find in Mauritius
i know of my favorite pygmy angel the Centropyge debelius

Yes according to the laws its illegal to collect marine fish, buy marine fish locally , so logically its also illegal to have a marine tank! Well Marks aquarium have been doing a lot of illegal things since the beggining and he has his man to protect him. By the way even oysters are illegal!:p

Yuri is Mark still exporting marine fish?, I doubt this one
i do not know (what i got from my friend he is not exporting )
this is interesting info

what fish is there that you can only find in Mauritius
i know of my favorite pygmy angel the Centropyge debelius
There is one very interesting, Quite expensive one if not very expensive, the cirrhilabrus sanguineus, if not u have the Paracheilinus piscilineatus. My father has rarely got them in the past, he sold to mark, but Welll Mark is another worthless person in this market!!! I still remember the days he had complete monopoly of the mauritian market

There is one very interesting, Quite expensive one if not very expensive, the cirrhilabrus sanguineus, if not u have the Paracheilinus piscilineatus. My father has rarely got them in the past, he sold to mark, but Welll Mark is another worthless person in this market!!! I still remember the days he had complete monopoly of the mauritian market
i know every one on masa like photos so
cirrhilabrus sanguineus
10214b267dfba7f8a.jpg

10214b267e3b1a79b.jpg

Paracheilinus piscilineatus

here's another one. I don't know if it has been in the trade, because with marks aquarium u never know, mayB via daniel pelicier. I have been told that thereare many gem tangs and many more fish that perish at marks place because of extremely poor maintenance...wat a pity...

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, Mauritius-Aquarist! Eish - this is really sorry to hear that you are not allowed to keep or catch any lifestock from the waters of Mauritius?
I mean our family company we have the right to collect but export only, we cannot sell in the local market! Its sad, but u know there is quite some person who possess a tank. And with this, am going forward to legalise it in a proper way. They are all behind me. Will keep u updated with how things going!

how is it possible that hotels have marine tanks then if its "illegal"
i have known mark yeung for many years.......he does still export from his depot in biaie de tombeou (not spelt right)

for sure we will meet in april.....my good friend frank owns maeva catamaran.....so we can go to some good spots and dive and get some good pics.
flat island, le coin de mere, ilot gabriel, blue baie.

hows the diving in tamarin

Back
Top Bottom