Hello from a different time zone!

Hello all, Sunday afternoon update from the frigid lands. -8F today with 35 mph winds blowing snow and ice all over the place. Stayed home with the doggies, and did my new weekly ritual Sunday water change. C'mon March!!! It's cold out there! You know it's cold when me or none of my freinds wants to go ice fishing or even dressing warm and firing up the snomobiles. Happy just sitting here in front of the tank warm and cozy with some vintage Jethro Tull in the background. John
1368494ebc3ee6adc.jpg

Happy holidays from the frozen zone! Just wanted to share some good news I got today. Last July, I severely broke my ankle and my insurance didn't kick in until Aug.1, so was responsible for $30,000.00 worth of bills. My wife called today, and in the mail was a letter from St. Francis sisters' charities that said they were taking care of $21,000.00 of it! We filled out all the paperwork months ago, not expecting anything, so this is a godsend. Thinking about driving down to the hospital and hugging the head penguin! Happy and safe holidays all, I wish my good fortune on one and all,John

thats good news John glad there is still people that will help when one is in need:yeahdude:

Back
Top Bottom