Greetings SeaCreatureLovers

:blushing:
Oops!! Caught in the act!! All true tho - & i'm a gurl i can multi-task!!

See !! I send her to work and she sits playing on the net !!! Damn I wanna job like that too !!!

:razz: u betta do some studying on this website. there'll be a test in the morning!!!

Jagaman, Deep blu, why dont you guys join us at our meeting on Thursday and get to meet the rest of the gang and learn from some our speakers aswell and ask some of your questions there.Here's a link
Second Meeting - Marine Aquariums of South Africa

Welcome to MASA Deep blue :wave2:

O my... this is going to be very hard for a person like me who was absent the day patience was handed out!!! I even secretly open Christmas presents early!!!! :biggrin:
I was also absent on this day:( and paid for it once already. but thanks to the MASA guys we rectified that mistake and it didnt end up costing me anything:)

Oh and by the way, welcometomasa

I see i am a little late in welcoming you to MASA but thats cause they such friendly people on here:)

great to hear that you are starting off deep blu, its a great journey and a VERTICLE learning curve, but ask as many questions as you can, after bath water you'll find this a challanging but oh so fascinating adventure:)

jagman let deep blu do the coffee, and we'll comment on the quality of the plumbing you do!! :)

and for the record, surfing masa is totally acceptable during work hours! :)

ok so i just got the tanks & stuff & already my patience is being tested. as we pulled the display tank into the house, the back glass broke!!!!! :(
O well i guess i'll just have to replace it!

ok so i just got the tanks & stuff & already my patience is being tested. as we pulled the display tank into the house, the back glass broke!!!!! :(
O well i guess i'll just have to replace it!

sorry to hear that, what a rotten thing to happen, i hope you can get it replced quickly, if you or hubby do it yourselves, make sure you give the silicone time to fully dry before you test it, 1 day per millimetre of glass is the usual curing time.

awww no:( what a crap thing to happen. take it slow with the curing like mike says, or else ask others to help, u dont want that emptying over the sofa (hey mike:))

hope you get it done soon, looking forward toi watching ure tank grow:)

Patience, mmmmmm, fortunately I have a lot, ask all the other people I bought stuff from :whistling:

Extract from a recent letter I found floating around:

He is quite an impatient guy...wanted me to drop off today...

ok so i just got the tanks & stuff & already my patience is being tested. as we pulled the display tank into the house, the back glass broke!!!!!

LOL, that's something ELSE you need to learn... how not to break tanks :whistling:

So, who did the breaking, you or hubby...

Look on the bright side, at least the tank was empty, and you did not flood the house :)

Hennie

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MASA!!

Eish, sorry to hear about your new tank...:(

o well... it's the beginning i guess. i think the sump needs to be changed a bit to include a bigger DSB instead of these noodle things. but as soon as i can figure out hoe to upload the pics i'll show u all!

Sorry to hear, but dont get despondent this journey is full of ups and downs, but the end result will always be worth it.

Thanx u guys!! Yes, husband is all to blame 4 the breaking!! Good help is so hard 2 find! But it's actually fine coz it's forcing me to do the adjustments I wanted to. Also, i can still get the quarantine tank up & running. Will start tonight with stripping the cracked glass (while husband is cooking...) :slayer:

lucky fella getting to do the cooking while you do the stripping

its great to hear you setting up a QT straight off, very wise move:) are you guys still thinking of building a tank too?

what sort of salty creatchures do u want to keep?

Back
Top Bottom